To Revitalize You, To Say Good-Bye To Fatigue...
- Eat properly - Nutritious meals are number one in the battle against fatigue.
- Get up early - too much sleep can reduce your life expectancy.
- High-protein food.
- Munch on fruit when you need a snack.
- Avoid too much caffeine.
- Take vitamin B Complex.
- Get proper rest, relaxation and sleep. Relax before you get tired.
- Meditate whenever you get an opportunity for it - meditate many times during a day.
- Pamper yourself; take a break when you need it.
- Daily brisk walking.
- Enjoy music and songs whenever you get an opportunity for it during the day.
- Enjoy walking rather than driving.
- Play outdoor games.
- Make something more beautiful - Aesthetic Culture.
- Learn how to overcome stress and tension.
- Energy follows thought. Do not think about your inadequacies, your defects, your imperfections and your failures. But think about your achievements. Feel your beauty, your inner worth, your Buddha nature.
- Enjoy yourself. Look at the beauty and enjoy, listen to music and enjoy, use all your senses and enjoy. Use your senses at their optimum, then you will really live your life will be aflame; it will not be dull, it will be aflame with energy and vitality. Be alive because it is only on the wings of life that you will reach to truth. If you are dull you are lost. Be radiant.
- Love more and your body will gather more energy from the whole cosmos.
- Be very aware about your eating. Remain aware what and how much you eat, and its effect on your body. If you experiment with awareness, you will certainly find out which is the right food for you, which food gives you tranquillity, peace and health. There are no real difficulties in doing this, but because we do not pay any attention to feed we are never able to discover the right food. And eat joyously and happily.
- Take bath daily. It purifies and refreshes not only the body but our innermost core too.
- Enjoy reading.
- Much time and energy is dissipated in fighting, accept what is. Make friends with what is.
- Do not create absolute ideas; remain flexible. Be like water. It has no form, it is infinitely adjustable. That is its beauty, it knows no rigidity. Flexibility is life. It means responding to the moment without any preconceived idea.
- Consult your doctor and take medicine whenever needed. Take Neem for healthy body and skin, Bitter Melon (Karela) for regulation and good metabolism, Holi Basil (Tulasi) for relieving cough and cold and boosting immunity, Boswellia Serrata (Shallaki) for relieving joint pain and inflammation, Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) for relieving stress, strain and fatigue, Bacopa (Brahmi) for good memory and concentration.
- Love your work and be creative. Change your work into fun. Boredom sucks. Work as play. Work as worship. Combine activity and relaxation.
- Laugh your way to health. Laughter brings strength. Laughter is one of the most deep-going medicines.
- Do not prevent the tears. Let the tears flow. Learn to talk with God. Weep alone. Do not repress your tears.
- Let silence rejuvenate you. Learn the silence - the silence which is alive, positive, and affirmative. Silence is a joy. It is not just absence of worry - it is the presence of ecstasy. The real silence has to be in the crowd. When the crowd cannot disturb your solitude, then it is yours. When nothing disturbs you, when nothing distracts you, then you are centered. When you are really silent, you will find silence everywhere. Silence is something inside; quiet I something outside, hence, silence is not quiet. Quiet depends on conditions outside; silence is unconditional. Watch, witness, be centered, meditate and enjoy silence.
There are millions hits on the internet search drive for Wellness - from mental to physical health, cardiac fitness, cancer, yoga, how to overcome certain ailments such as diabetes, hypertension, obesity, stoke, and tips on weight loss and how to grow taller, with many other ideas getting honorable mention. It takes quite a bit of research to find any one site that has so much to offer on all these fronts, let alone one that can combine all the needs for your innermost wellness - joy, bliss and beyond. For wellness' sake you can stop looking out there, and take some time for yourself, a sort of one-stop-shop: BalancedLifestyleWikipedia.
Also, stay informed about genuine reviews of the trendy products like Lean Belly Breakthrough, Grow Taller 4 Idiots, bioptimizers masszymes and many more to nourish and transform your everyday self.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Andy_G/2325820
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10115934