Although, everyone experiences them, from time, to time, wouldn't it be nice, if our ACHES and pains, could be minimized, and we could use a beneficial approach, which would best serve our personal needs, consistently? Obviously, nothing, we do, with ensure, we never suffer from the everyday ailments, but, when we better understand, our personal needs, requirements, strengths, and weaknesses, we will optimize our possibilities! This must become a part of our life's regimen, and routine, and, it is important, to consistently, listen and pay attention to our body, and what it tells us! The more aware, the better, you'll feel, in most cases! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and how we can enhance our life experiences.
1. Attention/ attentive; alternatives; actions: Will you commit, to paying, keen attention, to the signals, your body tells you? When we are attentive, we consider as many alternatives, as possible, and consider the finest actions, to best serve our personal needs! An ache and/ or, pain, might, either, simply be annoying and disruptive, or, something, beneficial to you, and your best interests!
2. Creative; consult: Before considering the best way, to proceed, it's wise to consult a trusted, health professional, to ensure, the ache is not indicative of something, more significant, and threatening! Once, you've cleared that approach, consider options and alternatives, with an open - mind, and be creative, so you address your personal needs!
3. Healing; helpful: Which methods/ approaches, are most helpful, and will you believe in? Consider the finest, healing approaches, and act accordingly!
4. Emphasis; energy/ energize; excellence; endurance: Where will you place your emphasis, so you address any aches, but don't let them, dominate you? Will you maintain your personal energy, in a way, which energizes you, and causes you, to proceed, forward, rather than using any inconvenience, and/ or, annoyance, as an excuse? Will you seek, the path, of least resistance, or seek genuine excellence, by having the endurance, to proceed, forward, in a non - invasive, curative manner?
5. Strength; system; solutions: A wise person seeks well - considered, viable solutions, which provides him, with the necessary strength, to use a healing system, which serves his personal best interests!
Will you let your ACHES and pains, dictate your life, or will you be, the master, of your own destiny? Are you, up to the task?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands of leaders, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: http://plan2lead.net and LIKE the Facebook page for alternative health: http://facebook.com/althealth
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Richard_Brody/492539