If you want to be happy for the rest of your life. The focus of these words, should tell us, to focus on our personal happiness, and well - being, rather than merely, accepting what is! We should understand, and recognize, until/ unless, one proceeds, with his own personal, best interests, in mind, and, realizing, in most cases, when we are happier, we enhance our potential, overall health! When was the last time, you thought about, what, truly, makes you HAPPY, and why? Since, most of us, would like to enjoy a healthy life, and happiness, has a major impact on this, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and represents, and why, it's wise to pay attention to this.
1. Healing; head/ heart; healthy; honor; honesty: What actions are healing, to you, and make you feel better? Will you be able to use, both, your logical, as well as emotional components, effectively, in a head/ heart balance? Will you be honest with yourself, or proceed, with blinders - on? How will honoring your best interests, help you, to live a healthier life, because you might have less stress, and more self - confidence, as well as being ready, willing, and able, to consider, your best approach, to life?
2. Attitude; aptitude; attention; actions: Instead of looking at what might go wrong, you'll be better off, proceeding, with a true, positive, can - do, attitude! Combining this, with a relevant, well - developed aptitude, and skill - set, and paying keen attention, to the best ways, for you, personally, must bring you, to the most beneficial actions, to achieve your objectives, and address your needs, priorities, goals, and perceptions!
3. Personal priorities; perceptions: Fully consider, your personal priorities, as well as the reasons for your perceptions! How will you know, what is best, for you, unless, you prioritize, enhancing your personal health, well - being, and overall happiness?
4. Planning; process: Don't take yourself, for - granted! Take the time, to pursue, quality, relevant planning, and commit to the best process, to achieve, your utmost personal happiness, etc!
5. You; yours: It's always up, to you! If you don't make your best - interests, a priority, no one else, will! Your life, existence, and health, happiness, and well - being, are your responsibility!
If you hope to be healthier, first, try to be as HAPPY, as possible! Will you become your personal, best - friend?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: http://plan2lead.net and LIKE the Facebook page for alternative health: http://facebook.com/althealth
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Richard_Brody/492539